Yes. All international customers are responsible for paying the custom fees (i.e.: taxes, duties, etc.) to UPS upon receiving the order. We will only charge our customers for shipping fees.
Articles in this section
- Sitemap - Helpdesk
- Do we ship to PO Box addresses?
- If I live in Canada and order from us will I be charged customs fees, taxes and duties?
- Do we provide special boxing if requested?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Do we offer a pricing or weight guide for shipping?
- Can we drop ship / blind ship a package to my customer?
- Does UPS deliver on Saturdays?
- Why is my customer's address not accepted by your web site?
- If I am outside the US and Canada am I responsible for paying UPS the custom fees (ie: taxes, duties, etc.) on shipping?